Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

September 3, 2009

Wonderwall.

"Loneliness is the best friend, cause whether you're with someone or not, it will always be there waiting for you, it is the one thing that can never be taken away from you, and the lesson is to face it, befriend it, and become a stronger person as a result, and then be supremely happy being alone, and then love will walk into your life when you're not searching for it."

Sources : Youtube.com

You don't have to search for love because they will walk into your life. Never have in mind that life sucks because life is amazing if you really 'feel' it. Life is sucks only when you make it sucks. Being alone in a place doesn't make you a stranger because God is always with you. Well, I just found my wonderwall and I don't wanna lose it again. Stay here, stay here with me :)

No comments: