Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

August 14, 2009

Once said,

Kalau kau layan orang macam SAMPAH,
orang akan layan kau macam SAMPAH balik.


Believe in KARMA

What goes around comes around,
What goes up must come down.

remember that.
life is a not a bed of roses. U will not feel the glory forever.








Bila tengok muka kau aku benci, tapi hati kata sayang lagi.


2 comments:

Miss.Hannah said...

me and my heart, we got issues;
don't know whether i hate you or i miss you ;)

dgrlah lagu issues by the saturdays :))

amira rodzizan said...

huu
baiklah cik puan :))

anda pula,
dengarlah 'I like you so much better when you're naked' by Ida Maria.
haha

lets get dirtyyy together. hahaha