Mock Exam.
28days to go. That means I have 4 weeks to prepare myself for the examination. aiyo.
Tomorrow; kelas agama.
Thursday; cheerleading competition.
Friday; TESL gala dinner.
Saturday; free
Sunday; free.
Monday; Maulidur Rasul
what a hectic day to come ...
Plus, my mind keep on thinking bout the incident, mood study gone ah.
Allah. please give me strength to overcome this traumatic feeling.
Terangkanlah hati ku untuk terima segala ilmu.
Forgive all my wrong doings.
Bless everything that I do.
Amin.
Terangkanlah hati ku untuk terima segala ilmu.
Forgive all my wrong doings.
Bless everything that I do.
Amin.
I have to be strong to face the upcoming days which have naik turun pasang surut.
Be strong Mira. Please be strong.
This morning, Mdm Anne my language engineer told the whole class about the kegawatan ekonomi. She advised us not to spend our money unnecessarily. OMG. Terasanye. I've been spending most of my money on unnecessary items. ayayayayai. Cuak gak kalau kalau it will affect our chances of going to Otago in 2011. nd nd Hopefully gaji abah tak kene potong masa ekonomi gawat ni. Amin :D
Be strong Mira. Please be strong.
This morning, Mdm Anne my language engineer told the whole class about the kegawatan ekonomi. She advised us not to spend our money unnecessarily. OMG. Terasanye. I've been spending most of my money on unnecessary items. ayayayayai. Cuak gak kalau kalau it will affect our chances of going to Otago in 2011. nd nd Hopefully gaji abah tak kene potong masa ekonomi gawat ni. Amin :D
p/s: oh. saya ada rakan baru. namanya hensem. haha. Hensem, mari menjadi hodoh. blurgh.
nd Gangster, thanks for reading my blog and do criticize. nak mengata pun go ahead mister ;D
till then
xoxo
2 comments:
jom jadi hodoh!!
hahaha...
eh2 kantoi pulak aku si hensem tu..
amboi3..
kahkahkah
cacat la
baru nak surprise surprise .
Post a Comment