Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

February 23, 2010

precious



I'm starting to love you b. I can't stop thinking about you. I'm missing you :)


It's been one week. Precious week for me b. Seminggu tak jumpa macam dua tahun tak jumpa.


You are so caring. You are so romantic. You are so passionate.


People might have a negative perception towards you but I love you for who you are.


I can accept your past b. Let bygone be bygone. Tak payah nak ungkit lagi.




Seminggu tak jumpa rasa macam dua tahun. Kalau dua tahun tak jumpa, macam mana?




I LOVE YOU MOHD. NAZRIN ABDUL RAHMAN. 
selamat hari bergirlfriend yang ke seminggu :)


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy for u :)

amira rodzizan said...

hehe
terima kasih nurul ain :)

acid said...

nicely done mira~ :D