Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

June 9, 2009

yes,

I woke up at 8:30am this morning. Felt excited to go out since I've spent 9 days of my holidays with mama and abah. It's not that I dislike going out with my parents, but I wish I will have more time with my friends cause it's been awhile since I last met them and I miss them sooooooo muchas. SO, this time around, it's just me and my Bangi friends. Oh, thank God I had fun ! :D

Basically, we were just shopping, eating, shopping, eating again and ice-skating ! Here are some pictures during the chilling session.

Makan time !, we had our lunch at the semi-cap-ayam restaurant, Mr. Teppanyaki. I've been very passionate to eat teppanyaki even masa dekat Kuching but none of my friends there enjoy eating Japanese food :( SO, keinginan membara ditunaikan di sini :)

Yana's meal ; cuttlefish and meat teppanyaki set with iced cincau.

Wangi's meal; chicken teriyaki bento set with strawberry bubble tea.

zakwan's meal; chicken and beef teppanyaki set with refillable sprite.

luke's meal(shared with aina); chicken teriyaki don set
(nama nak hebat je padahal nasi putih dengan ayam kicap je :P )

next;
WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING ???

oh, Zak put ice cube on his nose to hilangkan the itchyness of his nose.. He said the ice will make his nose numb and the itchyness will go away. haha. adoiyai.

next;
Ice Skating !

muka muka selekeh sebelum memulakan perjuangan di ice rink :D

okeh. kadar keselekehan berkurangan. sedikit comel. hehe

kecomelan bertambah lagi sedikit. haha. *perasan mode*

oh, itu sedang kerabunan melihat abang guard yang oh-so-hemsemnye-dia.

3 guys and a girl :)

the girl becomes hyper

MEET;

aina and luke
rakan tucen physics dan add maths / rakan baru

zak and yana
classmate di zaman tingkatan / schoolmate@bestfriend@tuitionmate
the end.

till then
xoxo



p/s: next post will be something yg sangat oh-so-sweet :DD

No comments: