Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

March 17, 2009

dear Nas,

Happy 19th Birthday Nurul Naserah Naser




17th March 2009

May God bless you in whatever that you do. May you get the best that you can get. May your relationship with Shah ends with a happy ending. May you laugh louder than you're now. haha. May you feel happier being my roomate ;D because I do feel happy sleeping with you everynight. haha. yes, sekarang Nas dan Amira tidor sebelah sebelah. Buleh kitorang bersesi mesra-mesraan dengan senang :) Again, happy birthday Nas. Prezie coming soon k :D

4 comments:

yazidjunaidi said...

hepi bday to nas...

Anonymous said...

thank u sayang!!
luv u!!
:D

Anonymous said...

eh2!sat2..lupa!
komen tu dr kt..nas
hehe

amira rodzizan said...

hehe

:)