Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

March 7, 2009

100th

This is my 100th post.
I have been spending most of my precious time memblogging and here we are.. now reading my 100th post. I'm not going to write about negative things because I don't wanna ruined the keistimewaan of writing this 100th post. ok. bodo.

In my previous post, I did express my kekuciwaan tahap max about some things that happened recently..banyak sangatlah and yes, I was stressed out for a few days sampai jerawat tingin singgah di muka aku. !@#$%. And yesterday was the day where I was able to cheer myself up again.
Thanks to TESL Gala Dinner 2009. U made my day. really. Everything went out fabulously ok last nite. From the opening performance, best lahh. Moving to the food, it was good ( except for I missed the hot-stuff deep-fried ikan. hehe), rakan semeja yang sumpah seronok gila bai. Camwhoring session, makan, snap more pixies, makan lagi, pixies and begitulah seterusnya sampai masa nak balik.

What I love bout the dinner ?
# food; roasted chicken, noodle, soup ape tah(i like the mushroom!!), deep-fried ikan and nata de coco lala :)
# kelakarness of rakan semeja; Yazed, Ame, Nas, Shah, Zariq, Nadz, Zai, Rai.
# kelakarness of rakan meja sebelah; Naqi, Dinand, Atiqah!, Widad.
# performances. Nak cerita satu satu memang panjaaaaaaaang cerita but I love Abg Saiful's selingan performance, Mr Nyolet's tarian-tak-menjadi and THAT THING YOU DO by whatever-her-name-is. Sumpa best!! aww. Two thumbs up for whoever yang incharged for performances. Kerana anda, kami menjerit bak orang meroyan semalam. oh nd, 5minutes of fame; the unbuttoned drama oleh nadzirah roslan. hehe.
# Service yang best. Ya, better than Crowne Plaza la. Eventho ada incident ta best at the beginning of the event, ta kesa la. Still, I respect them for serving the dishes well yesterday.
# Friendliness of the lecturers and pengarah. and not forgetting, Mr. Nyolet's compliment for Nas and I. haha. I lap u lah Mr Nyo nyo :DD
# Sesi Tangkap Gambaaaaaaarrrr !!!!!!!!!!

What I hate bout the dinner ?
none ! :)




Overall, I'll give four and a half stars for the event. Thanks for those who made me happy yesterday. Especially Nas, Nadz, Naqi and Hensem. Korang la buat aku gelak macam nak terburai isi perut semalam.


Till then
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

me said...

"oh nd, 5minutes of fame; the unbuttoned drama oleh nadzirah roslan. hehe."

miraaaa!!! kuang asammmmm!!! ahahhahaha!

amira rodzizan said...

hahaha
sape suro wat drama swasta kat depan Pengarah..
next dinner make sure ur outfit tde button k ;PP