Friends are everything for me at the moment..
I love them more than I love my bags, shoes and clothes.
I love them more than I love my bags, shoes and clothes.
But I'm losing them now.
I'm losing my bestfriends :(
Yes. It hurts la bongok.
It's so sad to think bout it since they are my everything. Yes everything, eternity.
Lg sanggup hilang kereta drpd hilang Afq and Sita.
people do change. I know, but why are u changing drastically ?
Merajuk ke ? Marah ke ? Benci ke ? only God knows.
I miss you Afq.
I miss the old Afq.
The one who is soooooo nice/baek hati/cool/outspoken tp still disayangi ramai.
dammit .
I don't know if I can stand this anymore.
I'm just missing you.
Sita and I miss you sooo much, mister.
P/s: I would rather kill myself than losing you :( aku sayang kau la Afq.
It's so sad to think bout it since they are my everything. Yes everything, eternity.
Lg sanggup hilang kereta drpd hilang Afq and Sita.
people do change. I know, but why are u changing drastically ?
Merajuk ke ? Marah ke ? Benci ke ? only God knows.
I miss you Afq.
I miss the old Afq.
The one who is soooooo nice/baek hati/cool/outspoken tp still disayangi ramai.
dammit .
I don't know if I can stand this anymore.
I'm just missing you.
Sita and I miss you sooo much, mister.
P/s: I would rather kill myself than losing you :( aku sayang kau la Afq.
1 comment:
uve tagged..dont worry die bz kot
Post a Comment