Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

January 25, 2009

Thinking


I have a friend.
Let me introduce him as Mr. G.
G is not gangga/ganggu/gonggong/gedik/gigi/whatsoever.
G is ******** ..
U must be wondering who the hell is he.
Where on earth is he from ?
How do i know him ?
How old is he ?
Is he hot ?
Is he married ?
Is he kind/nice/generous/whatsoever?
Is he still a virgin? haha
Yes. All these questions have been berlegar-ing in my mind for the past few days.
haha
I dont know why but I find him different.
He is the one I can't seem to relate to anyone.
He is the only guy yg buleh mencarut/menghina/membuli ku tanpa rasa bersalah.
Naj pon never get the privilege to do so :D
I dont feel offended by his 'words of wisdom'. Infact I find him very easy to talk to. Might be sensitive but who cares.
U talk dirty and I'll do the same thing as well. hehe.
He owns the privilege to call me at midnite and kacau-ing my sleep. Yes. Anda sungguh bertuah :D
Hm. He can act quite annoying at times but thats fine with me. Susa sungguh mahu marah pada orang sengal ini.
I guess all of these feelings/perasaan ada sangkut paut with the new yr's eve tragedy. I owe him alot.
Not him alone, Piki as well. But I do owe him alot. Terhutang budi nd nyawa. haha.
So yeah. Mr G. If u read this, percayalah. Anda g******* paling best di dunia. :DD

p/s: Mr. Naj. U'r still on top. No doubt :)


Till then
xoxo

No comments: