Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

January 29, 2009

Hell's Kitchen

I had a conversation with someone just now.
Basically, there was nothing important that we talked about except for he ceramah-ed me for like 10min because of some reasons..
One of the reasons which made me realise of something was about memasak. Yes, cooking.
I wonder, do males think females are useless when they can't cook ?
hm. I mean put aside la kalau takat masak air and maggi tu. Everyone knows how to masak maggi especially the instant one.

Bukak peket maggi and tuang air panas. Tunggu for few minutes and tada ! ready to eat :)

Ok. Serius. What I've been wondering is the perception of the guys towards those girls who can't cook.
Useless ke ?
or
Pemalas ke ?
or
Kuali/senduk berat sangat tak mampu nak angkat ?
or
Mak cakap jgn dekat dapor sebab ko suey sangat, nnt dapor meletop?
or
They are just not into cooking ?

Well my answer is I'm not into cooking. Yes. Idk why.
Maybe dulu2 da kerap sgt maen masak masak pastu bile da bsar da muak nk masak betul2 :D
or
ade genes menyatakan Amira, don't cook because your future husband will be somebody who is a good cook.
wootwoot. ;DD

ok. U might think I'm sick/abnormal/pemalas/tak guna but do I care?
It's me who can't cook. Not you ! So Im special :) haha . ok cacat jap .

Frankly speaking, I think I ain't born to be a good cook. Seriously. People may have the perception that women's place is in the kitchen but the quote might not suits me. I can be wherever I want. But Im good when Im at the mall. haha.
Yes. Menghabiskan duit is my expertise. When it comes to money/duet/uang/pitih, I become stimulated.
But when anyone ever asks me to memasak/stay in the kitchen and watch them cook, I'll definitely say No.

No matter how bersungguh-sungguh I refuse to cook, deep deep deep deep deep inside my heart, I have the willpower to be a good cook. ok. not a good cook la, but at least can cook something(again, maggi and air tidak termasuk) :D

So yeah. Ada sesiapa bermurah hati nk bukak kelas memasak lepas neh ? ;D
Perhaps I should ask Nas to ajar masak, only if she can cook. nas pun mcm dua kali lima je ;DD

nd nd sesiapa yg terror memasak kasi taw saya. Gangster suka orang terror masak masak neh.
Takat terror maen masak masak ta payah la k. Saya pun terror.

nd for those who can't cook(just like me), welcome to the clubbbb :)
haha

till then
xoxo

3 comments:

me said...

"But Im good when Im at the mall. haha.
Yes. Menghabiskan duit is my expertise."

Haha.. Post ini sgt kelaka ok. me lykey.. :)

amira rodzizan said...

haha
thanks.
well, every single thing that I write describes my life no matter if it's bad or good :DD

Miss.Hannah said...

hoye hoye
in the club babe
but lambat laun i have to learn jugak
agagaga
:D