Kepochi !

My photo
Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
People acknowledge me by the name Mira Wangi. Daydreaming has been one of my daily routines. I wish I can be a dreamcatcher. Catch 'em and seize the world.

January 28, 2009

Daydreaming

I need my allowance ! I need cash. I only have less than rm200 on hand. aiya. Sangat brokeeee :(

5 importance of money in life :
  1. produce large number of goods with different varieties.
  2. helps in calculating rates of interest and making an estimate of profit for the producer.
  3. helps the consumer to get maximum satisfaction from his available resources
  4. helps in removing all the defects and shortcoming of barter economy.
  5. helps the procedures to purchase the raw materials, combine different factors of production and make payments to them

Well of all the above crappy reasons, I need money because of veryyyyy simple reasons :D

  1. easy for me to go out and hang out with my friends without feeling guilty when using the money.
  2. i need good food and usually these foods are quite expensive ;P
  3. im hunger for new clothes and SHOES. eh tak, crocs je :D
  4. i need to buy TWO birthday presents. So yeah, to get good items, extra money is needed.
  5. i need to format my lappy. !@#$% virus sarawak muncul kembali .

oh k. Selit sikit senarai barang mengidam pada bulan Februari :

  • Samsung OMNIA which costs RM 1750.
  • GC watch (rose gold + white strap) which costs RM 1800.
  • PSP latest series which costs RM 1000+.
  • tuka screen laptop. +- RM 800.
  • ALDO sandals which costs RM 159.
  • CROCS sling-back and pumps. RM 139 + RM 129 = RM lu campurla sendiri ..
  • CELCOM broadband. semurah mungkin. MAXIS broadband sedikit hampeh di Kuching.
  • cinta sejati. hahaha ;D

Potentially akan-dapat-kalau-buat-mukacomel items :

  • GC watch (proly one which is cheaper than what I've been berangan-ing slalu2 :D)
  • tuka screen laptop
  • CROCS

Tuan Hajiman, hayatilah rintihan hati kami. Kami perlu elaun bulanan kami :DD

till then

xoxo

2 comments:

Mr. AciD said...

p/s:tuan hajiman da x btugas kt hep la mira..die da pndah kt bhagian pendidikan jasmani..hehe..=P

amira rodzizan said...

ah. i dont care.
dia kn bapa angkatku :DD
ke kne complain kt tuan kecik je ? ;P