i overslept :D
i had lack of sleep for the past few nites. since i got home from kuching, i usually had my sleep for like 5-6hrs. nd last nite, amazingly i slept for 12hours. damn. i feel great ;D
yesterday was really a tiring day. seriously. frst, i had to pick up my bestie and her bf at KTM Subang. scnd, stucked in the traffic jam kt area Sunway. thrd, misi mencari orang hilang. hmph. frth, my mom'S NAG ;P i went out to Sunway Piramid with Sita. Toi(her bf) and my Afq ;) just four of us.
Things didn't go as what Afq and I had planned the day before.
Frstly, Sita arrived at KTM Subang late because she woke up late. Fine la. Then we had really hard time to search for parking cause sumpa rmai gile org kt Sunway Piramid smlm. I parked my car at the roof top(we had no choice :I) Then, quickly all of us headed to the TGV cause nk bli tix Twilight. Excited da nk tgk neh. Smpai je situ, this oh-so-stupid ticketing man menyampaikan berita sedih and bangang kt kitorang ;P
TM : hai. yes. What can I help?
MiRA : hai. twilight lom start screening ag eh ?
TM : Ha ?? Cerita apa ?
MiRA : Twilight. Twilight. Twilight ( keep on repeating the word)
TM : saya tak tahu. Yang ada skarang movie ini je. (stoooopid u ticketing man !)
MiRA : la. i tot da kua da cte tu ( talking to my friends). then ble movie tu kua eh ?
TM : saya tak tahu la. cerita tu pun saya tak pna dengar dik.
(again, u'r sooo stoopid..shoo)
MiRA : hm. okay okay. So tgk Madagascar 2 je la. (kekecewaan melanda ;P).. ok. Madagascar 4 org.
TM : ok. Thanks and enjoy ur movie. Sorry ye dik.
MiRA : pale hatok lu sorry. Penat ak dtg jaoh2. petrol mahal tau x. ko ckp sorry lak. Byr blik duit petrol aku isi td. ahahahaha (rekaan semata-mata ok) ;P
hmph. Thts how the situation went up yesterday. Luluh hati ini bile xdpt tgk Twilight. huhu. However, we did enjoy watching Madagascar 2. Bahahaha je all the time :D
Done with movie. It's makan time. I had my so called dinner at Wendy's :) Sita bought her food at KFC while Toi and Afq at McD. Konon nk saving la ;P
Done with makan makan. Afq wanted to buy jeans while Sita and Toi went to the toilet to berak. ahaha . Kitorang da set nk jmpe somewhere near d toilet cse Sita left her phone inside my car. So, papehal we can't walk separately la. Kang susa maw contact. But it still happened ! duh
Afq : Mae, jom tman I gi bli jeans kt Giordano.
Sita : Korang gi dulu la. Toi nk berak doe. Nnt catch u up here k.
MiRA : hm.. okay okay. Jap je gi.
Jalan-jalan dgn Afq.
Afq : Mae. I g surau dulu la. Kang tak sempat asar.
MiRA : okay okay. I tunggu dkt Padini ( cse the surau is just opposite the Padini)
After abt 10min.
Afq : Jom gi Giordano. We spent like 20min je kt Giordano. He bought a pair of jeans and two white printed tee written 'I love malaysia' :) one for me, one for him. heh. Maceh afq :DD
After the shopping thingy, we went back to the toilet where Sita and Toi da janji nk tunggu. Sangat mangkok to find that they were not there ! Not even somewhere there. cnjvhcmxdhfb !!
Afq : Cane ni mae?
MiRA : Mane la i taw. Adoi. kene carik pulakkk.
Afq : La... mana je nak carik. besa kot piramid ni.
MiRA : tape.. cari je dulu..
Two of us really terkial kial mencari Sita and Toi. kitorang pusing mall tu 3kali kot just to find them. I was reallllllly exhasted. Penat oh. Da la rmai org.. Luckily they wore the same colour of shirt (Pink ;D ). So, snang la sikit nk crk. But still, rmai je yg pkai pink smlm. haihs. After abt 40min of operasi mencari pasangan hilang. Afq suggested to just go up to the parking lot and find them there. Nk naek pun susa, certain lift je lay access to the carpark. bullshit!
Sampai je CP7, I could see someone whith pink shirt from farrrr.. damnit.
MiRA : SITA! (I shouted)
Sita : Mae ! mne je u ilang ni. lama da i tunggu sini kot. penaaaaat doe carik
MiRA : Laaaaa.. U la ilang. I went to ur place td. Tde pun U and Toi kt sane. duh.
Toi mane?
Sita : Toi gi carik u guys la.
MiRA :Laa.. sian je. I asked for his number kt Apiz. Tu pun lmbt gile dia bg taw x. Da jmpe U bru I dpt num diaa.
Sita : U ni i ilang pun sempat gi shopping ngn Afq an. Bli JCo lg..
Kesian I dok sini sorang lama.
MiRA : hehehehe
hmph. Mission accomplished, finally ! hehe. It was about 800pm. Bayar parking then g mkn lg cse sume cm lapa. We had italian food at TonyRoma. After mkn cpt2 trus ciaoooou :) The nite was cold. Hujan renyai renyai nd traffic pun ok je :D
Before sending them to KTM UKM, I singgah at McD Billion tu buy McFluffy(bak kata Afq ;P)
We reached KTM Ukm at 950pm. Drop diorunk kt sane and tunggu smp train dtg. Penat penat penat. I arrived home at abt 1030pm. Feeling penat and sleepy and penat and sleepy. hehehe.
Switched on my laptop and online. I was alone at home last nite. My parents went to Nilai and i thnk they got home at 2am kot.
YM dgn Ame and Nas jap. 1245am-fell asleep.
I slept for 12hours ! Good sleep i guess.
Sleep - 1245am (Monday, 24Nov)
Wake up - 130pm (Monday, 24Nov)
ahahahaaha
oh nd, I had beriyani for lunch :) with kari kambeng kot. It tasted good. hehe
till then
xoxo
p/s: sorry for the long long words. don't read if u don't want to. ahahaa. will put pictures soon :)
1 comment:
hahah. mcfluffy. sounds good babe :D
Post a Comment